Take No More - Scenes from the novel 5

Seb Kirby Take No More Leda and the Swan image


Her last message:

help me

There was an attachment. I clicked on its icon and the data began to download from the server.

As I waited I felt that at least this link remained with Julia, however slight, however tenuous.

The screen filled up as the download was completed. It was just a single picture.

I gave it to Miles who frowned as he looked at it.

It showed a naked woman cradling between her legs the head of a large swan. The woman was corpulent, as beautiful women were supposed to be in classical times. The swan's long neck was supremely phallic. It was very sensual, very erotic.



Next Scene


Return to Scenes start


Read the opening chapters free, online




Bookmark and Share









RETURN TO: Main Page






No comments:

Post a Comment